Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Adventures

Wow, tomorrow will mark 3 weeks of us being in Thailand!  How long and short these weeks have been!  So many new experiences and lots of exploring and learning.  Here are some pictures of our adventures in the last week!

Our new Saturday morning tradition.  Watching Isaac hit buckets of balls at the driving range, while we drink an Iced Latte! 

Our Visit to the Saturday Night Market...food, music, crafts...all sorts of stuff!

We visited a fruits and veggie market yesterday...these things were also there!  It took us a while to recover from all of the new smells we experienced!

Our "catch" from the market yesterday.  We got lots of garlic, cilantro, corn, carrots, tomatoes, chiles, onions, avocado, banana's, and limes.  I have already roasted the Chiles and Tomatoes and they will be a part of my Green Chile tomorrow!!

We painted the downstairs of our new home this past week...here is Nate hard at work in the kitchen, a before and after picture of color...and in the top Left we have the fabulous spider that was HUGE...Nate killed it!!!! And the bottom right is a kitty that has frequented our front porch.


6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so like your mama - another cat whisperer :) I wish I could share a bowl of green chile with you friend. I can't imagine the smell of those crazy pickled pigs, ugh. & good work on the painting :) Definitely want to see your finished work!!! Love you three ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too shocked by the kitty finding you guys. How sweet. Huge adjustments and it seems like you are all doing well. Glad you are finding your feet, sorry you are finding spiders the size of salad plates. Yikes! Love you all so very much. Cochenour 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, I know Kitties have a way of finding us....hmmm, Gross spiders I felt kinda like Gma B when I saw it! :) Love you!! Tell those babies I love them too, and give miss Eden a squeeze from Aunt B Steph!

      Delete
  3. so great to hear! Ya'll look like you're doing great. Nice paint color choice. We are going for one like that for a bedroom soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! Is sounds like you guys are settling in too! So glad to hear it!! Hopefully you find a beautiful color for your bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete